Red Balloon Technology Ltd
Alphomism - a belief system for our times.
alphomism questions explanations morality supernature predictions government forum
Welcome to the Alphomism Forums
Navigation : Alphomism Forums : I just don't know what to think of this
 Current Replies for "I just don't know what to think of this"
  I just don't know what to think of this laurie
Posted: 27/3/2002

I just don't know what to think of this
  Re: I just don't know what to think of this (Richard)
Posted: 3/4/2002

Laurie,

Thanks for your note. Until recently there were a few questions and answers in this forum section which might have helped in the formation of an opinion. Sadly the whole section fell down some web black hole! Anyway, please feel free to ask any questions! I gather that the hole has been sealed up and that all future text is safe! Richard.
  Re: I just don't know what to think of this (Trinka)
Posted: 12/9/2002

I’m enclosing a few additional metaphysical insights which may help with creating a more enlightened as well as an illuminated perspective, which is in keeping with my vocation as a Dr. of Metaphysics. I’ve addressed the first three and I will give you the
remainder after my visit to the spa. Follow the :)

Simplifying the task

The universe is vast and contains a huge variety of things. Alphomism tackles the difficulties of size and complexity by claiming that everything which exists, apart from space, is made of energy.

The simplified task, therefore, is to provide an account as to how, in general, energy operates in space.

:) The consciousness contained within the above processes promoting simplification is well intentioned; however, must difficulty be a part of the simplification process and/or consciousness? It seems you have created an inadvertant irony. Can simplification and
difficulty co-exist? If so is this not part of the characteristics or elements contained within those forces propelling chaos?

All conundrums/simplification tasks respond to the operational algorythms or triggers which precede such conundrums. Once one removes the wrong algorythms or configurations created in error then consciousness can move towards those truths obscured by such errors or wrongful creations.

2. Avoiding the endless chain

Space and energy are taken to be the fundamentals, the point at which analysis has to stop. The difficult question is, ‘where did space and energy come from?’ Some kind of answer might be devised but it will inevitably lead to another question as to what happened before
that. An indefinitely long chain of ‘what before?’ is in prospect.

This very strongly suggests that if there is to be a complete account of the universe it has to be circular in structure.

:) The term “Avoiding the endless chain” is a prime example of how wrongful or errors created within the consciousness become poised and appear as physical reality. There is only a endless chain if one accepts (believes) that there is an endless chain. If one does not
accept that there is an endless chain then there is no endless chain.

Therein is the ultimate key or the goodness (grace) creativity grants us. We have the capacity to accept or reject whatever concoctions, mixtures or conjecture consciousness houses regardless of its
origins.

Creation is unprejudiced (knows no right or wrong) and is configured in order to manufacture such acceptances and even to bond with the prevaling consciousness via mediums or dimensions such as reality which is played upon the third dimension etc., via word, metaphor, graphics, the five(5) senses, 6th sense and so on. The preceding are
creation’s vehicles and they are responsible for our physical reality according to the sequences or configurations therein used. It’s rather an artistic process, perhaps that’s why art is considered one of the more mysterious dynamics within consciousness, collective as well personal.

3. Limits

Yet if we assume that the universe is a closed system of energy operating in space, there might seem to be a question as to what is ‘outside’ the universe. The Alphomist answer is ‘nothing’. There is nothing outside.

:) The statement “nothing outside the universe” is in itself one of the glues or bonds which promote the status quos of current consciousness. The abstract does not contain limits. It is unlimited. Therefore what is outside the universe is unlimited and in direct correlation with the ability to think in unlimited and abstract terms. As an example.

If one were to take two human beings (entities) at birth, who are identical in every way and place them upon planets that have different consiousnesses what would be the reality of those entities given the following values?

Upon one planet they are told/programmed to believe that their body will behave according to those configurations or algorythms which will end in their subsequent death after achieving and experiencing certain criteria involving the aging process. You will note this example is a parallel for the planet humans currently dwell upon.

Upon the other planet the entity is told/programmed to believe that they are created as such for eternity and that the physical body which houses their being will never deteriorate and in fact is an omnipotence created for the ultimate expression of positive life.

Will not each entity live their truth according to their consciousness?

If one is not conscious or aware limits can act as the proverbial walls of Jericho. Maestro my trumpet please.

I know these insights will provide you with some food for thought even if you don't completely agree with them.

Re: I just don't know what to think of this (Trinka)
Posted: 12/9/2002

Safe text! Please accept my apologies for the appearance of the hard copy. The post is perfect when I go to submit it, however when I peruse it after it's been posted there are spaces where there shouldn't be. Prevailing consciousness is stubborn isn't it?
Metaphyscal wisdom. In my mind it is perfect!
  Re: I just don't know what to think of this George Garnett
Posted: 5/2/2005

"Upon the other planet the entity is told/programmed to believe that they are created as such for eternity and that the physical body which houses their being will never deteriorate and in fact is an omnipotence created for the ultimate expression of positive life.
Will not each entity live their truth according to their consciousness?"

Er, no.

Contact Us